Township Tour – Half Day
Price R580 (Children under 12 years are half price)
Departs daily +/- 08h00 to +/- 12h45, and +/- 13h45 to +/- 18h00 Mon to Sat
This tour does not operate on Sunday afternoons!
Duration +/- 3.5 hours
Included: District Six Museum and entrance fee to the traditional healer (if we find him!)
Some of the venues may be closed on public holidays and Saturdays.
This tour of the Cape Town Townships offers insight and interaction with different cultures and communities. Witness everyday life in a harsh environment where you will hear some of the 11 official languages being spoken.
- * See why 27 April 1994 was such an important day in South Africa (first democratic elections)
- * District Six to see 3 mosques and 5 churches
- * Thousands of people lived at the foot of Table Mountain! Find out where they went and why!
- * Our tour continues to the Cape Flats to Langa
- * See the local market, an art & crafts centre, and we’ll try to find the elusive traditional healer, but no guarantees!
- * We visit a crèche (if open)
- * Experience a local community church on Sundays (optional)
- * We also visit Bonteheuwel, Nyanga, Crossroads, Khayelitscha and Gugulethu
- * See the Gugulethu Seven Memorial and the Amy Biehl Memorial.
- * Find out why it’s called the Rainbow Nation.
Book Now Below
Whales & Wine Tour (Hermanus July to November) – Full Day
Price R990 (Children under 12 years are half price)
Whales & Wine Tour (Hermanus)
Wed / Fri / Sun +/- 08h00 to +/- 18h00 July to November only
Handy tip: Sun protection, protective clothing and preventative treatment against sea sickness are advisable when going on the boat trip.
Included: Wine tasting at Bouchard Finlayson (no wine tasting for children under 18 years) or entrance to the cheetah sanctuary on Sundays.
Excluded: Lunch, tea and boat-based whale watching.
This tour operates during the Whale Season from July to November only. There is no guarantee that Whales will be sighted although our guides make every effort to find the best viewing point.
- * The scenic coastal Clarens Drive offers spectacular views of False Bay
- * We arrive at the quaint holiday town of Hermanus
- * Search the cliffs of Walker Bay for whales
- * There may be an opportunity to join boat-based whale watching (for own account +/-R600 and subject to availability and weather)
- * Our tour continues into the beautiful Hemel en Aarde Valley (Heaven and Earth)
- * Bouchard Finlayson Wine Estate for a wine tasting (no wine tasting for children under 18 years). The estate is closed on Sundays, but a visit to the cheetah sanctuary will be included instead, if time permits
- * Relax with a cup of tea (own account) at a farm stall where you can find natural preserves, jams with a difference, and delicious pastries
- * We return over Sir Lowry’s Mountain Pass and enjoy the views of False Bay
Book Now Below
Winelands Tour – Full Day
Price 990 (Children under 12 years are half price)
Departs +/- 08h00 daily to +/- 18h00
Included: 3 wine tastings (3rd tasting time permitting) + 1 with cheese and a cellar tour.
Excluded: lunch at Franschhoek is optional and not included in the price.
No wine tasting under 18 years.
- * We head north to Paarl
- * At our first stop we experience a cellar tour followed by a cheese and wine tasting
- * We continue to Franschhoek with a photo stop at the Groot Drakenstein Prison where Nelson Mandela was released in Feb 1990
- * A short tour of the little town and a second wine tasting in Franschhoek
- * Lunch stop (optional – own account)
- * Hells Hoogte Mountain Pass to Stellenbosch
- * Time permitting, we will include a third wine tasting before returning to your hotel
Book Now Below
Winelands Tour – Half Day
Price R720 (Children under 12 years are half price)
Departs from +/- 08h00 to +/- 12h45 OR +/-13h45 to +/- 18h00 daily
Duration +/-3.5 hours
Included: 1 wine tasting, cellar tour and cheese tasting and a 2nd wine tasting should time permit.
No wine tasting permitted for children under 18 years.
This tour can either be taken during the morning or the afternoon.
- * Experience a wine tasting, cellar tour and cheese tasting
- * Drive through the historic town of Stellenbosch
- * If time permits our guide will choose a second estate for another wine tasting before heading back to your hotel.
We don’t stop for lunch on a half day tour.
Book Now Below