4 day Garden Route Tour
R11,200 per person sharing / Single person R12,300
Departs Tuesdays from Cape Town : +/- 08h15 to Fridays +/- 18h30.
For groups of four or more, enquire about alternative departure days (subject to availability).
Children 4 to 12 Years pay 75% (Not recommended for children under 4 years)
Prepayment is required for the 4 day Garden Route Tour
INCLUDES ALL MEALS, ACCOMMODATION & ENTRANCES.
EXCLUDES DRINKS & ITEMS OF A PERSONAL NATURE.
BAGGAGE ALLOWED: One suitcase and one shoulder bag.
- ◊ Depart Cape Town at about 08h15.
- ◊ Du Toit’s Kloof Mountain pass Worcester.
- ◊ Route 62 is the longest wine route in the world) through Montagu.
- ◊ We stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch.
- ◊ Travel through the Little Karoo to Oudtshoorn, ostrich capital of the world!
- ◊ A warm welcome awaits at the 3* Riempies Estate Hotel (or similar).
- ◊ Visit the world famous Cango Caves.
- ◊ Cango Wildlife Ranch (Crocodile and Cheetah farm).
- ◊ See cheetah, tiger, lion, puma, and jaguar.
- ◊ Lunch including ostrich is at the Highgate Ostrich farm where staff serenades us during lunch.
- ◊ Tour the farm and you will have the opportunity to sit on and ride an ostrich.
- ◊ We drive over the Outeniqua Mountains to Knysna.
- ◊ See the spectacular Knysna Heads.
- ◊ Overnight at the 4* Knysna Quays Hotel in Knysna (or similar).
- ◊ Enjoy the quaint village of Knysna with free time in the Knysna Waterfront.
- ◊ Guided 2.5 hour boat trip on the Keurbooms.
- ◊ Picnic lunch on the beaches of the Keurbooms River.
- ◊ Drive to Mossel Bay to the Post Office Tree and Diaz museum.
- ◊ Spend the afternoon at the swimming pool or stroll along the beach.
- ◊ Dinner and overnight at the 3* Mossel Bay Protea hotel (or similar).
- ◊ Botlierskop Private Game reserve for breakfast and a 3 hour open vehicle game drive.
- ◊ You may see Rhinoceros, Lion, Buffalo, and Giraffe, rare Black Impala and many other species the 3000 hectare reserve.
- ◊ We travel to La Belle Alliance for our lunch.
- ◊ Stop at one of the local Farm stalls before continuing on our scenic route back to Cape Town.
◊ Enquire about ending your tour in Port Elizabeth.
◊ Enquire about ending your tour at Cape Town International Airport +/- 18:30 on Fridays.
Book Now Below