4 day Garden Route Tour
R11,800 per person sharing / Single person R12,970
Departs Tuesdays from Cape Town : +/- 08h15 to Fridays +/- 18h30.
For groups of four or more, enquire about alternative departure days (subject to availability).
Children 4 to 12 Years pay 75% but some third party services do not offer discount to children. (Not recommended for children under 4 years)
Prepayment is required for the 4 day Garden Route Tour
INCLUDES ALL TRANSPORT, MEALS, ACCOMMODATION & ENTRANCES TO SPECIFIC SIGHTSEEING ATTRACTIONS.
EXCLUDES DRINKS & ITEMS OF A PERSONAL NATURE.
BAGGAGE ALLOWED: One suitcase and one shoulder bag.
- ◊ Depart Cape Town at about 08h15.
- ◊ Du Toit’s Kloof Mountain pass Worcester.
- ◊ Route 62 (the longest wine route in the world) through to Montagu.
- ◊ We stop for a wine tasting and delicious lunch.
- ◊ Travel through the Little Karoo to Oudtshoorn, ostrich capital of the world!
- ◊ A warm welcome awaits at the 3* Protea Hotel by Marriott Oudtshoorn Riempie Estate (or similar).
- ◊ Visit the world famous Cango Caves.
- ◊ Cango Wildlife Ranch (Crocodile and Cheetah farm).
- ◊ See cheetah, tiger, lion, puma, and jaguar.
- ◊ Lunch including an ostrich option is at the Highgate Ostrich farm where staff serenades us during lunch.
- ◊ Tour the farm and you will have the opportunity to touch an ostrich.
- ◊ We drive over the Outeniqua Mountains to Knysna.
- ◊ See the spectacular Knysna Heads.
- ◊ Overnight at the 4* Protea Hotel by Marriott Knysna Quays (or similar).
- ◊ Enjoy the quaint village of Knysna with free time at the Knysna Waterfront.
- ◊ Guided 2.5 hour boat trip on the Keurbooms River (subject to suitable weather conditions) and a picnic lunch
- ◊ Drive to Mossel Bay to the Post Office Tree and Diaz museum.
- ◊ Spend the afternoon at the swimming pool or stroll along the beach.
- ◊ Dinner and overnight at the 4* Protea Hotel by Marriott Mossel Bay (or similar).
- ◊ Botlierskop Private Game reserve for breakfast and a 3 hour open vehicle game drive.
- ◊ You may see Rhinoceros, Lion, Buffalo, and Giraffe, rare Black Impala and many other species the 3000 hectare reserve.
- ◊ We travel to La Belle Alliance in Swellendam for our lunch.
- ◊ Stop at one of the local Farm stalls before continuing on our scenic route back to Cape Town.
◊ Enquire about ending your tour in Port Elizabeth. You will be picked up at the Protea by Marriott Mossel Bay Hotel after breakfast at the hotel. You will miss the game drive at Botlierskop and no lunch will be included.
◊ Enquire about ending your tour at Cape Town International Airport +/- 18:30 on Fridays.
Book Now Below