Jane Goodall Institute – Chimpanzee Eden – Half Day
Departs Tue, Thu, Sat on request subject to availability: 08h00 Returns at ±13h30
- * Chimpanzees are intriguing, endearing creatures which hold a particular fascination for us.
- * Studying them in this semi-wild environment at close range in this, the first and only sanctuary in South Africa, is an amazing and heart-warming experience.
- * At Chimpanzee Eden, you’ll watch them at feeding time, from the superb vantage point of multiple viewing decks.
- * Our specialist guide will share innumerable intriguing facts about chimpanzee behavior and language, and in the educational hall, you’re free to wander through the multimedia exhibits and view the signage illustrations.
- * We complete the morning with a light lunch, a golden opportunity to swop notes on the experience.
Book Now Below
Journey Through Kruger 2 Night Safari
Tents R6,770 per person sharing or R7,180 single
Rondavels R7,740 per person sharing or R11,700 single
Additional nights (subject to availability)
R3,385 per person sharing tents per night
R3,600 per single in tent per night
R2,539 per child 8 to 12 years sharing tent per night
R3,875 per person sharing in rondavels per night
R5,860 per single in rondavel per night
R2,906 per child 8 to 12 years sharing rondavel per night
Items that are included and excluded in the price are in the notes section below!
If you want an authentic safari experience this is the way to do it!
- * Arrive at Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport or by road transfer, preferably by 13h00 at Perry’s Bridge in Hazyview.
- * Your Open Safari vehicle will be waiting for you and the adventure starts here!
- * Once you enter the gates into the Kruger Park your afternoon safari begins and we’re off to search for the Big 5!
- * We’ll stop for lunch (own account) at one of the Rest camps in the Kruger Park and check into your Rondavels or Tent.
- * After lunch we’ll set off again in our open safari vehicles.
- * The tiered seating offers the best viewing and photo opportunities.
- * Join your guide tonight for dinner, either in the restaurant or at your tented camp.
- * After dinner try some star-gazing! On a clear night there is a galaxy of stars waiting to amaze you!
- * Snuggle up in your cozy bed and hear the symphony of animals as they communicate during the night! This is the way to feel at one with nature!
- * You’ll be up early this morning. Depending on the time of the year it can be as early as 04h30. The earlier you get going, the better your chances are of seeing animals, especially the big cats. But remember this is a huge wilderness area and it takes time to find animals.
- * At about 10h30 you’ll stop for brunch at one of the Rest camps in the Kruger Park or at a remote picnic spot.
- * From mid-day the animals are taking a siesta and it is difficult to spot them resting under a tree or bush in the shade, so it is time for siesta for the humans too, or you can spend some time cooling off at the swimming pool.
- * We’re off on another game drive later in the afternoon once things have cooled down and the animals start moving around again.
- * A delicious dinner awaits us again tonight, and you’re invited to spend some time around the fire with your guide to discuss the day’s sightings. Hopefully you’ll also hear the distant roar of a lion or the call of a Hyena!
- * It’s another early morning, and a last chance to enjoy game viewing with your guide to search for animals, big and small.
- * It will also be your last brunch at about 10h30, before leaving the Kruger in time to meet your transfer or flight.
We hope you fall in love with all the Kruger Park has to offer as you get close to nature for an enthralling experience.
Please come back soon!
Book Now Below
Kruger National Park – Full Day
Departs daily on request
No children under 8 years, except on a private basis
Kruger Park Conservation Fees and mineral water included
Lunch for own account at a nearby rest camp
Summer 05h00 – 15h00 (Oct – Mar)
Winter 06h00 – 16h00 (Apr – Sep)
- * You’ve heard about, now you’re going to experience it: the legendary Kruger National Park
- * Home to the magnificent ‘Big Five’ animals of the world, and a host of others besides…147 species of mammal, and over 500 bird species.
- * Get the best game viewing in specially modified, open safari vehicles
- * Our tours into Kruger are guided by qualified experienced guides
Book Now Below
Kruger National Park – Half Day
Price R1,200 (No children under 8 years, except on a private basis)
Departs Daily on request
Kruger Park Conservation Fees and mineral water included.
Lunch for own account at a nearby rest camp.
Summer 05h00 – 11h30 (Oct – Mar) R1200
Winter 06h00 – 12h30 (Apr – Sep) R1200
Summer 14h00 – 18h00 (Oct – Mar) R1150
Winter 13h30 – 17h30 (Apr – Sep) R1150
- * Open safari vehicles offer the best game viewing in the Kruger National Park
- * The Kruger Park is home to the Big Five, 147 mammals and over 500 species of bird
- * Our qualified, experienced field guides know the terrain and the protocol intimately.
Book Now Below
Morning Bush Walk – Half Day
Departs Tue, Thu, Sat on request subject to availability : 05h30 to +/- 09h30 in Summer (Oct – Mar) & 06h00 to +/- 10h00 in Winter (Apr – Sep)
No children under 13 years
- * Breathe deeply, for the adventure of a lifetime.
- * On with your boots, we’re going walking deep into the African bush at sunrise.
- * Accompanied by two knowledgeable, armed bush trackers, we set off quietly to follow the spoor of game, learning about their movements and the significance of certain marks or sounds.
- * We learn how to identify plants and birds too.
- * It’s a glorious morning, with the opportunity of seeing wildlife up close, as well as honing our tracking skills.
- * You’ll have earned your morning cup of coffee!
Book Now Below
Sunset Safari And African Dinner – Half Day
BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE BY 10:00 ON THE DAY PRIOR TO THE TOUR TO FACILITATE CATERING.
Rates are per person and include pick up in Hazyview, entrance to the Kruger Park, game drive in open safari vehicle with tiered seating, dinner (vegetarian option available on request), return to Hazyview.
Rates exclude drinks. Cash bar available.
THIS TOUR OPERATES WITH A MINIMUM 12 PEOPLE. Kindly check availability as we may already have confirmed bookings.
No children under 8 years
Duration of game drive is +/- 3hrs.
Duration at Boma +/- 1 hrs 30.
Return to Hazyview +/- 21h30 to 22h00
- * Open safari vehicle with tiered seats
- * We enter the Kruger Park to look for the Big Five, over 147 mammals and over 500 species of birds
- * We arrive at our boma, set on the banks of the Phabeni River where the animals come to drink
- * Enjoy dinner in the bush cooked African style over hot coals
- * On the menu we have venison kebab, or stuffed mushrooms, traditional boerewors, chicken kebab, sirloin steak, pap and sheba, and a variety of salads and breads.
- * Let us know if you prefer a vegetarian option!
- * Not included in the price, but available for purchase from our cash bar, we offer local beer, white and red wine, soft drinks and water.
- * After a delicious dinner we head back to Hazyview, hoping for more exciting animal sightings, and feeling privileged to have enjoyed this incredible African experience.
Book Now Below
Swaziland Day Tour
Departs on request subject to availability: 08h00. Returns at ±17h00
Note: Passport required & visa conditions may apply.
Light lunch included.
- * From one country to another in a matter of minutes!
- * As you cross the border, you’ll not only feel the warmth of the friendly, welcoming people of Swaziland, but you’ll fall in love with the lush fertile valleys and magnificent mountain scenery.
- * Our journey takes us over the Maguga Dam Wall, and perhaps we’ll catch a glimpse of the Banana Leaf Dancers.
- * We visit the Nsangwini Rock Art and explore the bushman paintings tucked away in a rock shelter, dramatically perched above the Komati River below.
- * We’re off to what is purported to be the oldest mine on earth, one where the ancient San people were extracting ochre.
- * For the artisans, shoppers and crafts lovers among us, Ngwenya Glass is a ‘Must See’. We’ll watch highly skilled glass blowers creating their wonderful works of art, all handmade from recycled glass.
- * A short distance away, we’ll pop into a traditional craft centre where you can purchase that special curio.
- * And after all that shopping, a light lunch is definitely what’s needed.
Book Now Below