Price R530 (Children under 12 years are half price) Departs Daily between 08h30 and 09h00 Returns at ±12h00
Let us introduce you to Durban, a multicultural city shaped by a complex collaborative history involving the early colonial settlers, the indigenous Zulu population, and the Indian community who arrived as indentured laborers in the 19th century. To call it a city of contrasts is often an understatement.
* Explore the Golden Mile, the revitalized beachfront promenade which hugs the beckoning beaches of Durban
* View the majestic City Hall
* See the small craft harbor and the 8th largest harbor in the world
* Drive past sugar terminals and enjoy views from the University of Natal, Durban Campus
* Visit the African/Indian Markets at Warwick Triangle
* Admire the Zulu artefacts and various treasures at the Phansi Museum (closed on weekends and entrance fee for own account +/- R45)
* Enjoy the peaceful Durban Botanic Gardens
* Stop at the Moses Mabhida Stadium where you have the option to experience the cable car ride (own account +/- R70)
We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated.
For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers.
Passenger liability – R200mil.
Prices valid until 31 October 2018.
Currency conversion tool provided by WP Currency Converter