Price R605 (Children under 12 years are half price)
This tour departs daily (except Monday) between 08h15 and 08h45 and returns +/- 12h30.
Min 2 pax
* South Africa’s largest city remains its financial and commercial heart. It’s in this fast-paced metropolis that the country’s radical political and social transformation is most evident – this is the ‘Rainbow Nation’ at work. It’s a heady experience, with contrasts of every kind round every single corner.
* Our tour sets off for Constitution Hill, home of South Africa’s architectural marvel, the Constitutional Court and site of Johannesburg’s Old Fort Prison (closed Sundays).
* We explore the inner city of Johannesburg and the influence the discovery of gold brought to this city and indeed South Africa.
* We proceed for a visit to the Top of Africa, at the 223m-high Carlton Centre, Africa’s tallest building with magnificent views particularly on a clear day – you can see as far as the capital city of Pretoria and you’ll be amazed at the number of trees you’ll see, easily one of the largest urban forests in the world!.
* We visit and explore the Maboneng Precinct, a wonderful example of urban regeneration of the eastside of the Johannesburg CBD which is now home to several independent retail, restaurant, art and entertainment venues – fresh and unique lifestyle offerings of this new exciting development.
* We return to your hotel via the flipside of the coin, the lush, up market suburb of lower Houghton. A city of contrasts, that’s for certain.
PLEASE NOTE: This tour does not operate on Mondays.
All tours depart from Sandton, Rosebank and Melrose Arch hotels.Pick up from all other areas requires an additional transfer. Please ask for a quote at time of booking.
Children under 12 years are half price.
We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated.
For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers.
Passenger liability – R200mil.
Prices valid until 31 October 2017.
Currency conversion tool provided by WP Currency Converter