Cape Town City Tour, Mountain and Noon Gun – Morning Half Day
Price R500 per person (Children under 12 years are half price) Departs from +/- 08h00 to +/- 12h45 daily Duration +/- 3.5 hours Excluded Table Mountain cable car +/- R255 per person return
* Table Mountain (weather permitting and cable car for own account +/- R255 per person return)
* Coastal drive through Camps Bay, Clifton and Sea Point
* Drive past Cape Town Stadium and through V & A Waterfront
* Green Market Square
* Walk through the Company Gardens
* Drive past Houses of Parliament, City Hall, the Castle and Slave Lodge.
* Visit Bo Kaap Malay Quarter
* Ascend Signal Hill and witness the firing of the Noon gun (except Sundays and Public Holidays)
* Join the fascinating Diamond and Tanzanite experience at Jewel Africa. Discover the secrets of Diamonds, Tanzanite and other authentic African Treasures. You will be dazzled by the diamond tour where we learn about the history of these sparkling gems before returning you back to your Hotel.
We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated.
For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers.
Passenger liability – R200mil.
Prices valid until 31 October 2017.
Currency conversion tool provided by WP Currency Converter