Price R730 (Children under 12 years are half price) Departs daily PM only between 12h45 and 13h15 and return +/- 17h00. Min 2 pax
* SOWETO, acronym for South Western Township
* It is home to over 2 million people
* We visit the Hector Pieterson Museum to hear about the riots which led to his tragic death
* We pass Mandela House, and give you time to visit this fascinating little museum (own account +/- R100)
* Our journey continues to Regina Mundi Church to find out it’s secrets which played a part in the struggle for freedom
* We drive past the largest stadium in Africa, Soccer City, host of the 2010 FIFA World Cup opening and final matches. This magnificent stadium, also known as ‘The Calabash’ has a seating capacity of almost 95,000.
PLEASE NOTE: All tours depart from Sandton, Rosebank and Melrose Arch hotels.
Pick up from all other areas requires an additional transfer.
Please ask for a quote at time of booking.
Children under 12 years are half price.
We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated.
For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers.
Passenger liability – R200mil.
Prices valid until 31 October 2018.
Currency conversion tool provided by WP Currency Converter