Price R200 Departs daily – Duration 2 Hours
* Minimum 6 people required for the St Lucia Boat Cruise ** Transport available on request**
Summer from 08h00 to 16h00
Winter 08h00 to 15h00
Meals and refreshments are for own account
* All aboard the comfortable Santa Lucia, a spacious double-decker boat on St Lucia Estuary, with ample room for everybody to have the best view possible.
* We’re off on a two-hour relaxed informative cruise from the smartest vantage point – the water.
* We’ll get up close to the sight and sounds of hippo, crocodiles and other game species, and if we’re lucky, we’ll be serenaded by the haunting cry of the fish eagle…perhaps even watch one catch a fish.
* The boat has tea and coffee, snacks and full bar for purchase on board, so pleasure and relaxation are the order of the day.
* The boat can take maximum 80 pax. * Minimum 6 people required for the St Lucia Boat Cruise
NOTE: Transport from St Lucia to the boat is available on request at additional cost. The boat operates with a minimum of 6 people.
We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated. The St Lucia boat only operates with a minimum of 6 people.
For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers.
Passenger liability – R200mil.
Prices valid until 31 October 2017.
Currency conversion tool provided by WP Currency Converter