Price R1,505 BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE BY 10:00 ON THE DAY PRIOR TO THE TOUR TO FACILITATE CATERING.
Rates are per person and include pick up in Hazyview, entrance to the Kruger Park, game drive in open safari vehicle with tiered seating, dinner (vegetarian option available on request), return to Hazyview. Rates exclude drinks. Cash bar available. THIS TOUR OPERATES WITH A MINIMUM 12 PEOPLE. Kindly check availability as we may already have confirmed bookings. No children under 8 years Duration of game drive is +/- 3hrs. Duration at Boma +/- 1 hrs 30. Return to Hazyview +/- 21h30 to 22h00
* Open safari vehicle with tiered seats
* We enter the Kruger Park to look for the Big Five, over 147 mammals and over 500 species of birds
* We arrive at our boma, set on the banks of the Phabeni River where the animals come to drink
* Enjoy dinner in the bush cooked African style over hot coals
* On the menu we have venison kebab, or stuffed mushrooms, traditional boerewors, chicken kebab, sirloin steak, pap and sheba, and a variety of salads and breads.
* Let us know if you prefer a vegetarian option!
* Not included in the price, but available for purchase from our cash bar, we offer local beer, white and red wine, soft drinks and water.
* After a delicious dinner we head back to Hazyview, hoping for more exciting animal sightings, and feeling privileged to have enjoyed this incredible African experience.
BOOKINGS MUST BE MADE BY 10:00 ON THE DAY PRIOR TO THE TOUR TO FACILITATE CATERING.
THIS TOUR OPERATES WITH A MINIMUM 12 PEOPLE. Kindly check availability as we may already have confirmed bookings.
Rates are per person and include pick up in Hazyview, entrance to the Kruger Park, game drive in open safari vehicle with tiered seating, dinner (vegetarian option available on request), return to Hazyview. Rates exclude drinks. Cash bar available.
No children under 8 years.
We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated.
For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers.
Passenger liability – R200mil.
Prices valid until 31 October 2017.
Currency conversion tool provided by WP Currency Converter