Whales & Wine Tour (Hermanus July to November) – Full Day
Price R990 (Children under 12 years are half price) Whales & Wine Tour (Hermanus) Wed / Fri / Sun +/- 08h00 to +/- 18h00 July to November only Handy tip: Sun protection, protective clothing and preventative treatment against sea sickness are advisable when going on the boat trip. Included: Wine tasting at Bouchard Finlayson (no wine tasting for children under 18 years) or entrance to the cheetah sanctuary on Sundays. Excluded: Lunch, tea and boat-based whale watching.
This tour operates during the Whale Season from July to November only. There is no guarantee that Whales will be sighted although our guides make every effort to find the best viewing point.
* The scenic coastal Clarens Drive offers spectacular views of False Bay
* We arrive at the quaint holiday town of Hermanus
* Search the cliffs of Walker Bay for whales
* There may be an opportunity to join boat-based whale watching (for own account +/-R670 and subject to availability and weather)
* Our tour continues into the beautiful Hemel en Aarde Valley (Heaven and Earth)
* Bouchard Finlayson Wine Estate for a wine tasting (no wine tasting for children under 18 years). The estate is closed on Sundays, but a visit to the cheetah sanctuary will be included instead, if time permits
* Relax with a cup of tea (own account) at a farm stall where you can find natural preserves, jams with a difference, and delicious pastries
* We return over Sir Lowry’s Mountain Pass and enjoy the views of False Bay
Handy tip: Sun protection, protective clothing and preventative treatment against seas sickness are advisable when going on the boat trip.
Children under 12 years are half price.
We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated.
For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers.
Passenger liability – R200mil.
Prices valid until 31 October 2018.
Currency conversion tool provided by WP Currency Converter