Price 990 Departs +/- 08h00 daily to +/- 18h00 Included: 3 wine tastings (3rd tasting time permitting) + 1 with cheese and a cellar tour. Excluded: lunch at Franschhoek is optional and not included in the price.
No wine tasting under 18 years. Children under 12 years are half price. Please note that some 3rd party operators do not offer discounts for children. Tour Itinerary
* We head north to Paarl
* At our first stop we experience a cellar tour followed by a cheese and wine tasting
* We continue to Franschhoek with a photo stop at the Groot Drakenstein Prison where Nelson Mandela was released in Feb 1990
* A short tour of the little town and a second wine tasting in Franschhoek
* Lunch stop (optional – own account)
* After lunch we continue to Stellenbosch where your guide will point out historic buildings and tell you interesting facts
* Time permitting, we will include a third wine tasting before returning to your hotel
Included – 3 wine tastings (3rd tasting time permitting) + 1 with cheese and a cellar tour.
Excluded – lunch at Franschhoek is optional and not included in the price.
No wine tasting under 18 years.
Children under 12 years are half price. Please note that some 3rd party operators do not offer discounts for children.
We cannot guarantee the availability and schedule of 3rd party operators.
We reserve the right to utilize the services of an alternative service provider.
Pick up and drop off for all tours is free from certain central areas.
Please check when booking tours if your pick up and drop off point is free of charge.
All tours operate with a minimum of 2 people unless otherwise stated.
For Conditions of Charter please contact Hylton Ross Touring or visit www.hyltonross.co.za.
Please note that we cannot guarantee any specific animal sightings or interaction with animals as these animals are all in their natural habitat and wild. This also applies to any tour where we advertise interaction with animals in conservation projects.
Hylton Ross Touring reserves the right to terminate tour services if children are not behaving properly or causing disturbance.
Entrance fees charged by third party service providers may be charged for children under 12 years. In order to qualify for children’s rates (when children’s rates are available), the child must be accompanied on the tour by 2 adults. Children under 8 years are only permitted on game drives on a private tour, and on certain tours at the discretion of Hylton Ross Touring and third party service providers.
Passenger liability – R200mil.
Prices valid until 31 October 2018.
Currency conversion tool provided by WP Currency Converter