SHUTTLE SERVICE SUN CITYWe offer a pre-booked Sun City shuttle service
Direct Sun City shuttle service from OR Tambo International Airport
SUN CITY SHUTTLE SERVICES:
Valid 1 November 2018 – 31 October 2019
- Standard Shuttle R895 per person
- Early morning 07h00 per person: R1,540 per person
- Late evening 17h00 per person: R1,540 per person
All rates are based on minimum 2 pax, one way only. Passengers who are being collected from or dropped off at a Sandton hotel will be required to pay an additional connecting shuttle surcharge of R265 per person (one way only, minimum 2 pax). They will be collected approx. 1 hour prior to the shuttle departure time. As this is a pre-booked shuttle service, it is recommended that passengers book onto a shuttle where they have allowed themselves enough time for customs and baggage clearance – at least 1 hour prior to the shuttle departure. The shuttles depart on schedule and clients who miss their shuttle will be required to buy new tickets for the next available shuttle.
DIRECTIONS FOR PICKUP:
On arrival at OR Tambo International Airport, all guests are to proceed to the waiting area directly in front of the Intercity/Eagle Liner Counter (Kiosk), where they will be met at the time of their scheduled shuttle by a driver holding a Meet & Greet sign board. Exit the building and cross the road over the pedestrian crossing and just keep straight towards the “coach / shuttle” area behind the Intercontinental Hotel.
- The departure times from OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) to Sun City are: *07h00, 09h00, 12h00, *17h00.
- The departure times from Sun City to OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) are: *07h00, 10h00 12h00, 15h00
- Call: +27 11 396 1053 OR 083 327 4886
- Email: email@example.com
• E Toll rates may apply in Gauteng. Kindly enquire at time of booking. • Hylton Ross offers fixed departure shuttles between key destinations. • Children pay 50% of adult rate if traveling with 2 paying adults.